Aoraki/Mt Cook Ultimate NZ$750pp
- Mountain Landings 1
- Duration 50min
- Cost 750pp
- Depart from Aoraki/Mt Cook
Our Signature Aoraki/Mt Cook Helicopter experience – no other trip compares to this!
This is it! – if you have dreamt of truly experiencing the ultimate helicopter tour of the Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park, then this signature helicopter flight will tick every box.
- Circle the summit of Aotearoa/New Zealand’s highest mountain – Aoraki/Mt Cook
- Experience a snow landing on the Haupapa/Tasman Glacier
- Discover motu huka (icebergs) on the Tasman Terminal Lake
- View blue ice, hanging glaciers and the world-famous West Coast glaciers of Fox & Franz Josef
- Gaze across to both the East & West coastlines of New Zealand’s South Island at the same time on a clear day!
- Enjoy coastal views of New Zealand’s South Island
This glacier helicopter tour is the ultimate way to experience and immerse yourself in the stunning scenery of the Mt Cook maunga (mountains).
You will experience a snow landing high up on the Haupapa/Tasman Glacier and stand amongst the “natural silence” of this very special place. Feel as free as a bird as you gaze across the horizon and catch views of the incredible West Coast and wild Tasman Sea.
Your last stop is the flight over the carved icebergs of the Tasman Terminal Lake on your return flight before touching base again at our Southern Lakes Helicopters HQ.
In 50 minutes, you will have experienced the Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park at its finest. Life really doesn’t get any better than this!
Please note all prices listed are based on sharing with others. If you would prefer to book an exclusive flight, please let us know at the time of booking and we will confirm the cost with you.