The Ultimate Escape Package NZ$1,475pp
- Mountain Landings 1
- Duration 2 nights
- Cost 1,475pp
Experience the best of Aoraki/Mount Cook with a majestic escape for two!
Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodation at the iconic Hermitage Aoraki/Mount Cook hotel. The perfect base in the heart of the Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park. Discover the colourful history of this region with complimentary passes to the Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre, a world class centre comprising of a museum and theatre.
Take to the skies from Aoraki/ Mount Cook airport. You will be taken on an impressive helicopter journey across snow-capped glittering peaks including New Zealand’s highest Aoraki/Mt Cook. View blue ice, hanging glaciers and the world-famous West Coast glaciers of Fox and Frans Josef. Followed by a snow landing high up on the Tasman Glacier New Zealand’s longest kōpaka (glacier). Enjoy a delicious gourmet platter and drinks amongst the “natural silence” of this special place.
Life really doesn’t get any better than this!
- Two night’s stay at The Hermitage Hotel in a premium room, including breakfast
- Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Museum & Theatre passes
- Aoraki/ Mt Cook Ultimate scenic flight
- Beautiful gourmet platter and drinks at glacier landing
When booking, please advise in the notes the dates you require accommodation, and when you would like to do the flight.
Our team will look at the weather forecast and contact you prior to talk though options and pick the best weather window for your flight. If the weather is looking doubtful, we will give you the options to re-schedule the package at no charge up to 48hrs prior to arrival. The scenic flight is fully refundable if cancelled due to weather.
Cancelation policy for The Hermitage Hotel.
- Cancellation up to 48 hrs prior to arrival results in zero cancellation costs
- Cancellation within 48 hrs of arrival incur cancellation fees equivalent to one nights accommodation charge equal to that of cancelled room
- No show/premature departure shall result in full cancellation charges along with any associated meal charges
Please note, there will be additional charges for solo travellers. The price listed are Share with Others. If you would prefer to book an exclusive flight, please let us know at the time of booking and we will confirm the cost with you.
Rates valid for travel until 30 September 2024